sobota, 16 stycznia 2016

Montmartre

In Paris there are a lot of monuments. The Eiffel Tower, the cathedral Notre Dame, the Louvre or the Arch of Triumph. But my favorite place is the hill Montmartre.



Why? I like winding, paving alleys, old tenements and vineyards. There is an unusual atmosphere. I never forget the characteristic smell.










On the hill there is the basilica Sacré-Coeur with a wonderful, lavishly decorated inside. On Montmartre we can see a lot of painters with easels who paint our portrait with big pleasure (obviously for a small fee ;) ). Moreover we can eat breakfast or dinner in the open air. A service is very kind (I could recommend). What is interesting – on the hill Pablo Picasso and Dalida lived. It is possible to see their houses. So I encourage you to go to Paris and visit the Montmartre!






Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz