środa, 25 listopada 2015

Kyo

I’m going to tell you about one of  my favorite…French bands. As you know – I love everything connected with France. So I want to present Kyo. Firstly this is the pop rock band founded in 1994. The name of group is inspired by anime and manga. The members are Benoît Poher, Florian Dubos, Nicolas Chassagne and Fabien Dubos. They met at university and they discovered mutual interests – Nirvana, Radiohead, Pearl Jam and of course manga. At first they were playing for theirs friends and at university. After the guys met Yves Michel Akle – the future manager. Thereby they made career and were popular. What’s more first they collaborated with Sony and later they signed a contract with Jive/Zomba France. The band’s second album Le chemain received in 2003 three Victoires de la musique  and had sold over one million copies. Unfortunately in 2005 they decided to take a break. In the meantime the band composed charity song Fights Aids Monaco. Finally they came back last year with two singles Le Graal and L’équilibre.
What is very interesting – a sound track FIFA 06 include Kyo’s song Contact.

I must tell you that this year my dream came true and I had a chance to be at the concert of Kyo! :)


My favorite songs are: Poupées russes and  Dernière danse.


Before break...



...and now



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz