środa, 18 listopada 2015

Something about me


Hi,

this is my second time when I write my own blog. Unfortunately my English isn’t very good and I make a lot of mistakes. So I would be grateful when you correct me in comments.

Something about me…
I’m 21 and I study French philology in Poznań. I’m crazy about all France, what’s more – I lived there one year. I’ve a big collection things with logo of France. There are mugs, posters, T-shirts, pens, postcards, earrings, necklace, box, mouse pad and pendants. As you can guess – a name of my blog concerns my interests.

I like spending actively my free time (running, swimming, cycling or roller blading). To my mind this is the best way for reduce stress.
Although living in a city I prefer village when I practice sports in the bosom of nature.

In my blog I’m going to describe myself, my interests or ordinary days.


That’s all for today. Good afternoon ;)



Port in Marseilles





View of Eze

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz